- Trust – Trust in all relationships; generate and honour trust
- Integrity – Act honestly and with good intent, deliver promises
- Get it right for the client and each other – Have mutual respect – be professional – meet agreed objectives
- Team – You are an essential and valued contributor to a great team which delivers outstanding performance
The Møller Centre is an award winning Centre for leadership development and executive education with its own purpose built residential creative learning environment set in the grounds of Churchill College, University of Cambridge. Our mission is to connect academia and commerce for professional and executive education.
The Møller Centre is a wholly owned subsidiary of Churchill College. Our purpose is education – “to develop and inspire people to be the best they can” to benefit themselves, the organisations that they serve as well as society as a whole. All our profits are covenanted to Churchill College for investment in undergraduate and graduate education and student support.
Our executive education programmes are approved by Education Standards Committee of The Møller Centre, under the Royal Charter of Churchill College and The Møller Centre is an approved provider of The University of Cambridge Board of Executive and Professional Education (BEPE)
Three key areas of the business:
- Møller Executive Education – Delivering customised executive education programmes providing a special combination of practitioner and academic based learning to senior executives from international organisations.
- Møller PSF (Professional Service Firms) Group – One of the largest and most experienced teams of specialist practitioners delivering development interventions in the professional service firms market.
- The Møller Centre – A world class host venue and creative learning environment for clients’ own training and development activities.
We have clear growth strategies and need exceptional people to be part of our team. The team we have developed are extremely professional, bright, enthusiastic, hard working, fun, loyal, creative and have a positive mind set around client support and service.
Consequently we have successfully created a culture that has resulted in us achieving a ‘One Star’ status through the Best Companies to work for accreditation process.