Winding down at the end of a day and preparing for the next is a critical part of a successful learning experience.
At the Møller Centre we offer our guests a comfortable, distraction-free, four-star luxury bedroom which will provide them with a good night’s sleep and improve the impact of your event.
We have 92 air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms on site, featuring:
- Four-star equivalent bedrooms
- Extra large work areas for laptops and documents
- Complimentary WiFi
- SMART flat-screen TV
- International plug adapters
- Tea and coffee making facilities together with a mini-bar. Room service also available.
- Authentic contemporary Danish design, furnished with iconic Hans J. Wegner furniture
- Beautiful views overlooking the grounds of Churchill College
- Iron and ironing board
- Quality linen and dressing gowns
- On-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning
- A security safe, large enough to store a laptop
- Complementary Molton Brown toiletries
Executive and Junior Suites
Among our 92 bedrooms we have six beautiful suites; four executive suites named after esteemed Danish icons associated with the Centre and two junior suites. Our suites offer that extra touch of luxury – more space, super king size beds, a generous bathroom with separate shower and bath, and upgraded toiletries – perfect for impressing VIP delegates.
We have three wheelchair accessible bedrooms which have been specifically designed to feature a lowered bed, emergency cord and an adapted bathroom suitable for wheelchair access.
To book accommodation for your next residential event, please contact us on 01223 465 500 or email email@example.com with your requirements and we will be delighted to help.
Individual Bed and Breakfast
We welcome private bookings and you can book accommodation online (note this is only up to four weeks in advance) alternatively, call our reception team on +44 (0)1223 465 500.