We are looking for a customer focused, career minded professional to join our dedicated team. Responsible for the service of all food and beverages to the Centre’s customers, including buffet service, private dining, coffee stations, breakout requirements and bar. The successful candidate/s will also assist the Study Centre Duty Manager and Technical Services Team with servicing the meeting rooms.
Full Time between 06.30 – 23.00, 10 over 14, to include some weekends
To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
To be responsible for the service of all food and beverages to the Centre’s customers, including buffet service, private dining, coffee stations , breakout requirements and bar. Also to assist the Study Centre Duty Manager and Technical Services Team with servicing the meeting rooms.
- Ensure agreed standards of service are maintained in all areas and guests are treated in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Ensure all areas where food and beverages are served are kept clean, tidy and hygienic.
- Laying and clearing of tables as appropriate to the particular service within the standards established.
- To regularly interact with clients during morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea breaks as appropriate, up selling facilities and services wherever possible. In the absence of the Guest Service Manager / Duty Manager to deal with customer requests in a professional manner.
- To assist other departments during each shift to include meeting room set up, the clearing of glasses and replenishment of water etc from conference rooms and general duties.
- Ensure stock levels in the Study Centre are maintained using agreed procedures and that stock is rotated to maximise profit and quality of goods sold.
- Provide suggestions on how the product / service we offer can be improved
- Ensure correct use of equipment and that any faults are reported immediately to the Duty Manager.
- Any other duties as requested by the Deputy General Manager or Food and Beverage Service Manager .
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
Along with a competitive salary we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes free on-site parking, free meals whilst on duty and a host of other in-house benefits.