We are looking for a customer-focused individual to join our dedicated Housekeeping team. Flexibility is essential as are high levels of attention to detail. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, although training can be provided.
20 hours per week between the hours of 08.00–15.00, including some weekends (permanent, part time)
To focus on venue presentation and to clean our guest bedrooms to a high standard. To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
- Ensure that the agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in all areas.
- Take all necessary action for the security of guests and their belongings, ensuring that guest property is respected at all times.
- Ensure cleaning stores, linen room, trolleys and materials are kept tidy at all times.
- Ensure linen is dealt with in accordance with the Centre’s procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and left in good working order at all times.
- Ensure beds are made up and rooms serviced to the standards required.
- Ensure correct and economical use of equipment and cleaning materials.
- Report any maintenance faults or faults on equipment to the Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure lost property is recorded and secured appropriately in line with our procedures.
- Carry out spring cleaning as and when requested by the Housekeeping Manager or Front of House Manager.
- To use initiative over special/occasional cleaning.
- Any other tasks required within the department.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous although training can be provided for the right candidates.
We offer free on-site parking, free meals whilst on duty and a host of other in-house benefits.