Flexible hours between 08.00-15.00, including some weekends
We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our dedicated Housekeeping team. The overall objective is to focus on venue presentation and to clean our guest bedrooms to a high standard. Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous although training can be provided for the right candidates.
The successful candidate/s will be required to clean our guest bedrooms and public areas to the agreed standard.
Flexibility is essential as are high levels of attention to detail. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, although training can be provided.
To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
To service and clean the Møller Centre guest bedrooms and other designated areas to the agreed standards.
- Ensure that the agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in all areas.
- Take all necessary action for the security of guests and their belongings, ensuring that guest property is respected at all times.
- Ensure cleaning stores, linen room, trolleys and materials are kept tidy at all times.
- Ensure linen is dealt with in accordance with the Centre’s procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and left in good working order at all times.
- Ensure beds are made up and rooms serviced to the standards required.
- Ensure correct and economical use of equipment and cleaning materials.
- Report any maintenance faults or faults on equipment to the Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure lost property is recorded and secured appropriately in line with our procedures.
- Carry out spring cleaning as and when requested by the Housekeeping Manager or Front of House Manager.
- To use initiative over special/occasional cleaning.
- Any other tasks required within the department.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
Health and Safety
You must ensure that all Health, Safety and Security regulations are adhered to at all times, this includes the fire, manual handling, sharps & syringes procedures and COSHH regulations, all of which you will be made aware. Please ensure that you report any faults or infringements of these procedures or act immediately where appropriate to correct them. You have a duty to carry out work so that you never put yourself or others at risk, creating a safer working environment for everyone.
Training and Development
The Møller Centre has a Company Business Plan which sets out the aims and objectives of the Centre and what we hope to achieve. As part of the process of achieving these objectives, we are committed to train and develop all our staff.
You will be provided with all the relevant statutory training required for you to carry out your role safely and further training requirements would be discussed at your personal development review.
As outlined in the Company Business Plan all staff are expected to contribute to the business taking responsibility for the delivery of consistent service excellence to clients thereby exceeding their expectations.