We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our dedicated Housekeeping team. The successful candidate/s will be required to clean our guest bedrooms and public areas to the agreed standard. Flexibility is essential as are high levels of attention to detail. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, although training can be provided.
Flexible hours between 08.00-15.00, including some weekends.
To focus on venue presentation and to clean our guest bedrooms to a high standard. To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
- Ensure that the agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in all areas.
- Take all necessary action for the security of guests and their belongings, ensuring that guest property is respected at all times.
- Ensure cleaning stores, linen room, trolleys and materials are kept tidy at all times.
- Ensure linen is dealt with in accordance with the Centre’s procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and left in good working order at all times.
- Ensure beds are made up and rooms serviced to the standards required.
- Ensure correct and economical use of equipment and cleaning materials.
- Report any maintenance faults or faults on equipment to the Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure lost property is recorded and secured appropriately in line with our procedures.
- Carry out spring cleaning as and when requested by the Housekeeping Manager or Front of House Manager.
- To use initiative over special/occasional cleaning.
- Any other tasks required within the department.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
We offer free on-site parking, free meals whilst on duty and a host of other in-house benefits.