We are looking for a customer focused individual to join our experienced Kitchen team. The successful candidate will be required to support the Chefs with food preparation, with a focus on delivering high quality.
Full time – 38.5 hours a week, 10 over 14, including evenings and weekends as required.
You will have the responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen, including general kitchen and equipment cleaning duties, to ensure hygiene standards are consistently met. Flexibility, attention to detail, sound communication skills, initiative and a strong work ethic are essential. A basic food hygiene certificate, along with previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Assist in the preparation of meals as requested by the Chef in charge, ensuring that high standards are maintained in all areas.
- To ensure all surfaces, preparation and production areas are cleaned down and left tidy for the next service.
- To ensure all agreed standards of cleaning are achieved and maintained as requested by the Chef in charge, both as a routine cleaning and during quiet periods, a more detailed cleaning.
- To ensure all storage areas are kept tidy and ready for each service.
- Inform Chef in charge of any poor quality foods or deliveries. Ensure food is stored correctly after preparation and before service.
- To provide appropriate cover within the pot wash area, as and when required.
- Any other duties as requested by the Chef in charge, relevant to this position.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, together with free on-site parking and a host of other in-house benefits.