We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our Kitchen Team. The successful candidate/s will be required to take on the responsibility of maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen, including the washing up of dishes and pots, maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen at all times.
To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
- To ensure all agreed standards of cleaning are achieved and maintained as requested by the Chef in charge.
- To ensure all storage areas are kept tidy and ready for each service.
- To close down the kitchen and report to the Chef in charge or Duty Manager once completed.
- Any other duties as requested by the Chef in charge, relevant to this position.
- To assist in basic food production, on occasion, as requested by the Chef in charge.
- To ensure that you abide by all of the policies and procedures in relation to our environmental policy, details and objectives of which are included in the staff handbook.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
Hours are as and when required, including some weekends, we also offer free meals whilst on duty, together with free on-site car parking.