As a guest staying at the Møller Centre our team will make sure that you have a comfortable, distraction-free stay in one of our four-star equivalent bedrooms with a king-sized double bed. You will be able to unwind, have a good night’s sleep and get the most out of your time with us.
You will be staying on-site, close to your meeting room, in one of our 92 air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms. Cambridge city centre, with its stunning architecture and unique history, is just a short walk (15 minutes) or a five minute taxi ride away you will have access to the beautiful grounds of Churchill College.
Your bedroom features:
- contemporary Danish design and iconic Hans J. Wegner furniture
- beautiful views overlooking the grounds of Churchill College
- extra large work areas for laptops and documents
- complimentary WiFi, SMART flat-screen TV, international plug adapters
- room service, tea and coffee making facilities
- mini bar, hairdryer, iron, safe
- quality linen, dressing gowns and complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
You will have access to:
- free on-site parking
- on-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning
- fitness gym, tennis courts and squash courts
- Tower Lounge Bar with roof terrace that boasts some of the finest views across Cambridge’s historic skyline
We have three wheelchair accessible bedrooms which have been specifically designed to feature a lowered bed, emergency cord and an adapted bathroom suitable for wheelchair access.
Executive and Junior Suites
Among our 92 bedrooms we have six beautiful suites; four executive suites named after esteemed Danish icons associated with the Centre and two junior suites. These suites offer that extra touch of luxury – more space, super king size beds, iPod docking station, Expresso coffee machines, a generous bathroom with separate shower and bath, and upgraded toiletries.
If you are a delegate at the Møller Centre we offer preferential rates. Please contact our event planning team on 01223 465556 or email us with your requirements and we will be delighted to help.
Individual Bed and Breakfast
We welcome private bookings and you can book accommodation online (note this is only upto four weeks in advance) alternatively, call our reception team on 01223 465500.
If you book our luxury accommodation on a regular basis we offer a Business Club membership. This includes a complimentary drink for each night of your stay, a free bedroom upgrade, late check-out and a complimentary i-newspaper (all subject to availability).
For more information contact our Reception team.