If you are looking to further engage the attendees and non-attendees at your event and support your marketing and content strategy, we are able to film your event and professionally edit it with our usual high production quality values.
Our experienced team will work with you to understand your audience, objectives, brand and specific requirements, as outlined below.
Prices and details available on request.
Our premium product is as follows:
Before the event
We liaise you to fully understand their requirements focusing on the following:
- Your key reason for making the film
- Key messages
- Who needs to be interviewed, in how much detail and when in the day will they be available
- Are complete presentations to be recorded with close-up sound?
- Primary and secondary target audience: this could be people who missed the event or potential attendees for the next event
- How many edited films are required, e.g.: short 30 second highlights for social media, a 3 minute film to use to educate people who missed the event
- Type of graphics required: captions and fonts to fit in with their corporate style, inclusion of PowerPoints from the presentation
- General style of film and soundtrack/s i.e. informative, pacey, friendly, professional, relaxed, informal or formal; (usually a mixture of these)
- When the films are required
Following this, we produce an outline/checklist, which is shared with the organisation, amendments can be made if required to ensure the finished films meet their expectations
During the event
- Meet your team on site an hour before the event along with Møller Centre Duty Manager and relevant members of the Tech Team.
- We use one to three cameras, professional sound and light equipment (if needed)
- Our presence is as discreet as possible to ensure we do not interrupt the proceedings
- All required filming is checked off against a comprehensive checklist
After the event
- Post production work is scheduled to fit in with the your deadline
- Once films are complete they are posted to a private site online for you to review
- Within the pricing, one set of amendments is included
- Once you are completely happy with the films we can enable the films to be shared or downloaded to their computer
- We offer free advice on the best way to distribute the films and reach their intended audience
In addition, we offer professional hosting on Wistia, which has numerous benefits including information on number of views and how the film is being received, as well as a totally private project folder.
For more information please speak with our team.