As a Partner of the Cambridge News and Media Business Excellence Awards the Møller Executive Education Team have invited a senior representative from each of the Business Excellence Award finalists to participate in an exclusive symposium entitled “Innovation for Excellence – leading a culture of innovation.”
This will be held at the Møller Centre, on the morning of Friday 7 July.
The symposium will start at 09:30 with a welcome from Cathy Butler, Director of Programmes. Three members of our Executive Education Faculty will run the day – Ruth Berry will facilitate alongside Adam Billing and Des Woods. Ruth will explore the importance organisational culture in achieving innovation, Adam will explain how Design Thinking can develop a mind-set of innovation and Des will focus on creating and maintaining a high performing team, and what to look out for as derailers of team excellence.
- 09:00 Registration
- 09:30 Welcome
- 12:45 Summary and close
- 13:00 Lunch and networking
Format and input
Finalists will have a unique opportunity to:
- Have an introduction to how leaders can influence and develop a culture of innovation in their organisations
- Gain an overview of how to engage your team with the Design Thinking methodology to innovate new products and services
- Discuss and share your key challenges and insights around innovation with an esteemed international group of senior leaders
- Be an attributed contributor to the output report
The facilitated discussion, including your input and those of your peers, will be captured (Chatham House Rule) and be summarised in a report which will be shared with the group, and published by Cambridge Business magazine.
Finalists will work with peers in small groups and explore the following questions in facilitated discovery workshops:
- What are the key blockers and enablers of innovation in your organisation?
- What are the essential behaviours and capabilities that leaders require to develop a culture of innovation?
- Ruth Berry – a specialist in leadership development who coaches leaders and groups to help them identify their purpose and skills in their leadership
- Des Woods – Des has an international reputation in the development of high performance team working
- Adam Billing – an expert in the Design Thinking innovation methodology and in helping leaders to make innovative thinking and practice part of the way things get done in their organisation
To register please click here or email email@example.com