We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our dedicated Kitchen team. The overall objective is to be responsible for maintaining a consistently high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within a busy kitchen environment. Flexibility, sound communication skills, initiative and a strong work ethic is essential.
Flexibility is essential as are high levels of attention to detail. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential as training will be given.
Hours are casual, as and when required. Working predominantly between 07.00-23.00, including some weekends.
To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
To take on the responsibility of maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen, including the washing up of dishes and pots, maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen at all times .
- To ensure all agreed standards of cleaning are achieved and maintained as requested by the Chef in charge.
- To assist in basic food production as requested by the Chef in charge.
- To ensure all storage areas are kept tidy and ready for each service.
- To close down the kitchen and report to the Chef in charge or Duty Manager once completed.
- To ensure the customer is well looked after and greeted with a courteous manner at all times.
- Any other duties as requested by the Chef in charge, relevant to this position.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
Health and Safety
You must ensure that all Health, Safety and Security regulations are adhered to at all times, this includes the fire, manual handling and VDU regulations, all of which you will be made aware. Please ensure that you report any faults or infringements of these procedures or act immediately where appropriate to correct them. You have a duty to carry out work so that you never put yourself or others at risk, creating a safer working environment for everyone.