Escape the hustle and bustle of London and experience a more inspiring and memorable corporate events venue at the unique Møller Centre in Cambridge.
Boasting Danish architecture, 21 flexible meeting rooms, 92 well-appointed bedrooms, a 100-seater auditorium, in-house Tower restaurant and bar, and stunning outdoor space nestled in the grounds of Churchill College at the University of Cambridge, this award-winning corporate events Cambridge venue does not disappoint.
You may be an experienced events planner, or this might be the first event you’ve been asked to organise. You may be a busy and demanding CEO adding this to your ‘to-do’ list. You are at the heart of everything we do and our experienced event management team ensure hassle-free, professional delivery of any event, at any scale and delivered to budget. Many find our free Event Organiser Toolkit provides invaluable information.
We have experience of organising and hosting many types of corporate event, including:
- Sales conferences
- Team away-days
- Sector-specific conferences
- Senior management strategy retreats
- Executive retreats tied to company milestones
- Corporate milestone celebrations with stakeholders and staff
- Leadership development programmes
- Executive education programmes
Our team are able to use their sector knowledge to ensure that we understand your requirements.
Differentiating your Corporate Event with the Møller Centre
Planning and managing events can be stressful and you need to be able to trust those you chose to partner with. In the first instance, you will meet with a dedicated event planner from our team – Kelly, Sarah and Tara – at your first tour of Møller Centre. This will be your same principal contact throughout.
Premium events require seamless interaction between all departments; corporate event planning, accommodation team, technology team and our team of chefs. Planned, detailed and seamless integration between Møller departments provides a smooth, snag-free experience for event organisers and event attendees alike.
Inspired by its Danish heritage, the Møller Centre building combines high-quality architecture, art and design to provide a truly creative and inspiring space within which to learn and collaborate. Click here for information about our selection of meeting rooms.
A Corporate Events Venue Tailored to You
The Møller Centre offers event organisers a myriad of ways to customise the experience of their delegates or guests. Your dedicated event planner will be able to suggest tailored solutions, but here are some examples:
- Paperless Conferencing at Møller Centre means presenters and delegates can access and view your agendas, speaker biographies, slides and supporting documents from their smartphones with the use of a bespoke, branded app. This app can enhance your reputation with delegates and staff.
- Tailored food styles, ingredients, presentation, timing and even menu design are all bespoked elements of our service. Following detailed conversations with one of our chefs and your dedicated Møller event planner, the food element of your event will be meticulously considered to match your event and preferences, meet delegate food sensitivities and allergies, and surpass guest expectations.
- Media Studio with ‘green screen’ provides an opportunity to capture testimonials or create company-wide marketing material. The Studio is formerly a professional recording studio, so the acoustics are absolutely perfect and the integrated green screen means custom backgrounds and corporate logos can be incorporated.
- SMART TVs in all bedrooms can be uploaded with your own corporate message to display to your delegates on arrival, providing an ongoing branding experience.
Enviable Central Cambridge Location
The Møller Centre is a 15-minute stroll to the historic city centre of Cambridge and the River Cam. After meetings or as part of your weekend break at the Møller Centre, visit some of Cambridge’s top sights within 15-20 minute walk.
With easily accessible transport links, the Centre also provides 140 parking spaces entirely free-of-charge to meeting room attendees and event delegates. Your dedicated event planner can also arrange hassle-free transfer from Cambridge or Cambridge North train stations.
Why Choose the Møller Centre?
Founded as a Centre of Excellence, inspired by Sir Winston Churchill and Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller, it was voted Best UK Management Training Centre at the M&IT Awards 2018. Multi-award-winning as an academic venue, and for its conference and banqueting staff customer service, our event management team pride themselves on going above-and-beyond for our clients.
Providing a boutique business hotel atmosphere designed to inspire business people while providing hotel-level service and amenities, the Møller Centre also boasts 45 acres of green open spaces ideal for networking after a meeting or simply relaxing.
Make the most of your stay with us by enjoying one of our 92 four-star equivalent en-suite bedrooms, all located on-site.
The on-site Restaurant – located in the stunning Møller Tower, with 360-degree views of playing fields – is exclusive to our clients and their event delegates. All of our food is cooked on the premises by our team of internationally trained chefs, led by Executive Chef Alex Bigot. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner – in addition to the complimentary unlimited refreshment snacks available to meeting room guests – the restaurant offers an extensive range of international cuisine and caters for all dietary requirements. Read more about our food offering here.