The Explorer Mindset is a unique senior leadership development programme for the 21st Century.
An immersive residential course – uniquely structured to fit around management work commitments – created by Møller Executive Education, Churchill College at the University of Cambridge – The Explorer Mindset prepares you for the new frontiers in leadership and is particularly valuable for those experiencing an inflection point, be that personal or organisational.
Uncharted business territory requires new navigation skills. Successful business leaders and entrepreneurs view the fast-changing landscape with excitement; where others see disruptive threats and challenges you see opportunities.
The Explorer Mindset – Key Points
- 25 spaces only
- All-inclusive, full board residential course in world-renowned Cambridge (England)
- 2 intensive, multi-dimensional modules:
- Module 1: 26 Nov – 30 Nov 2017
- Module 2: 29 April – 2 May 2018
- 8 Twilight talks and networking with C-suite global business leaders and entrepreneurs
- £8,000+VAT incredible value for 8-day Cambridge-based executive education programme
- Exclusive access to private dining at Churchill College and other University of Cambridge colleges
- Pre-programme and interim-module work for all participants to reinforce applied knowledge
- Pre-programme customised diagnostic tool, providing ‘360’ feedback and tailored coaching
- Post-programme coaching support with a focus on purpose, transformation, career transitions
What is The Explorer Mindset?
Explorers share a natural curiosity, resilience, determination, focus, preparedness, entrepreneurial risk appetite and sense of higher purpose that often promotes them to leadership positions.
Senior management, C-suite, partners and founders are operating in the most complex, competitive and unpredictable environment since the introduction of the printing press in c1439.
These five dominant forces that are challenging ambitious leaders at a personal, team and organisational level, will be inter-woven in the Explorer Mindset course:
- Implications of Globalisation
- Socially Created Information
- Resurgence of Nationalism
- Digital Technologies
- Millennial Demographics
While these factors pose threats and opportunities for all organisation leaders, the Explorer Mindset senior leadership development programme is designed to equip you with the cognitive, emotional and behavioural resources to confidently lead your organisation at this critical point in history.
If you think you have an explorer mindset, we invite applications from:
- Private, Public or Not-for-Profit sectors
- 8 years+ P&L/budget-holding responsibility
- C-suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CTO, CMO)
- Partner / Senior Associate / Senior VP
- Head of Department / Head of Region
- Founder / Director / Entrepreneur
- Board Chairman / Board Member
Do you have an Explorer Mindset? Read the blog by the programme directors.
You know the world is changing. You know a new leadership mindset is needed to navigate these turbulent times. The Explorer Mindset executive education programme prepares you for the new frontiers in leadership.
The Explorer Mindset at the Møller Centre
Part of Churchill College at the University of Cambridge, the Møller Centre is the UK’s Best Management Training Centre and multiple award-winning for its academic venue and banqueting staff.
Møller Executive Education has been designing and delivering highly successful leadership development programmes for global organisations for more than a decade. It provides open enrolment programmes and customised executive education programmes for senior leaders, aspiring leaders and those operating in highly regulated environments.
The Møller Centre was founded as a Centre of Excellence, inspired by two great leaders: Sir Winston Churchill and Maersk Mc-Kinney Møller. It was the recipient of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2012; an annual award bestowed by Her Majesty The Queen.
Inspired by its Danish heritage, the Møller Centre building combines high-quality architecture, art and design to provide a truly creative and inspiring space within which to learn and collaborate.