Winding down at the end of a day and preparing for the next is a critical part of a successful learning experience. Sleep is proven to give increased insight by helping people re-analyse their memories.
At the Møller Centre you can offer your delegates a comfortable, distraction-free, four-star luxury bedroom which will afford them a good night’s sleep and improve the impact of your event.
We have 92 air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms on site, featuring:
- Four-star equivalent bedrooms, king-sized double beds
- Extra large work areas for laptops and documents
- Complimentary WiFi, SMART flat-screen TV, international plug adapters
- Room service, tea and coffee making facilities
- Mini bar, hairdryer, iron, safe
- Quality linen, dressing gowns and complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
- On-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning
- Six luxurious suites and three wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Bedrooms are of authentic contemporary Danish design and are furnished with iconic Hans J. Wegner furniture
- Beautiful views overlooking the grounds of Churchill College
- A short walk from Cambridge city centre, with its stunning architecture and unique history
- Access to the beautiful grounds of Churchill College
- Fitness gym, tennis courts and squash courts
- Tower Lounge Bar with roof terrace that boasts some of the finest views across Cambridge’s historic skyline
Executive and Junior Suites
Among our 92 bedrooms we have six beautiful suites; four executive suites named after esteemed Danish icons associated with the Centre and two junior suites. Our suites offer that extra touch of luxury – more space, super king size beds, a generous bathroom with separate shower and bath, and upgraded toiletries – perfect for impressing VIP delegates.
We have three wheelchair accessible bedrooms which have been specifically designed to feature a lowered bed, emergency cord and an adapted bathroom suitable for wheelchair access.
As an organiser of an event at the Møller Centre we offer preferential rates. Please contact our event planning team on 01223 465556 or email us with your requirements and we will be delighted to help. (if you are a delegate please also call this number)
Individual Bed and Breakfast
We welcome private bookings and you can book accommodation online (note this is only upto four weeks in advance) alternatively, call our reception team on 01223 465500.
For those who book our luxury accommodation on a regular basis we offer a Business Club membership. This includes a complimentary drink for each night of your stay, a free bedroom upgrade, late check-out and a complimentary i-newspaper (all subject to availability).
For more information contact our Reception team.